Would you like to discover a unique place? This is your opportunity: cultural centre & family house of Joel Zamora, well know flamenco artist with his wife and son will make feel you like home. B&B well located, specialized Cuban & Spanish cuisine with diverse menu + personalized service, flamenco show live & dance classes. For your welcome: green tea on the house + useful city tips. Came to the Cuban south and made the difference in your trip in El Patio Andalú!
El Patio Andalú is a safe and quiet place, with easy location near the downtown and other interesting sites. House full of art everywhere, with a decoration remember typical taverns and patios in Andalusia. When the traveller go into, across Café cantante studio-gallery with original oil on canvas by the host and artist Ivet, where you can acquire an art piece as memory of your Cuban staying.
To rest, the guest will find a bedroom, private bathroom with hot water 24 hours. The dorm is cozy and spacious, with natural ventilation and decorated with originals art pieces, comes also with TV and closet.
By the opinion of many travellers visited us, the house offer one of the best cuisine around all Cuba, big menu with diverse dishes from Cuban and Spanish recipes: snacks and typical Spanish stews, barbecue with vegetal charcoal, homemade desserts and other delights, everything made by Joel e Ivet, with fresh foodstuff & natural spices.
Other exclusivity in El Patio Andalú are the flamenco show live (booked by previous request): dance and sing by the hosts, professional artist of this genre, in the magical garden when coming the night, authentic experience, don`t lose this!.
Dance classes is other good choice, if you a lover of one of the most healthy exercise and don´t like to keep sit on next party. Salsa or flamenco dance class by experts, you can request us and your booking will include a tropical cocktail and Cuban cigar.
- Daily cleaning room (on request)
- Reference library with universal and spanish literature
- Excursions advice
Amenities (with extra cost)
- Restaurant & bar (breakfast at menu, snacks, dinner & BBQ)
- Flamenco show live
- Free tours (in the case of this amenity, consist in a tour around the city, your guide 'll be Joel, your host and historian also, he will show you some of the charms of Cienfuegos historical old town. At the end, the customer can give to the guide, the payment as choice depending the traveller consider it as a contribution to the artist for his work)
- Funny caricatures & portraits at spot
- Flamenco & salsa dance classes
- Studio/gallery Café cantante
- Laundry service
- Excursions with guide at your choice (request the offers to the house: waterfalls mountains, historical cities, rose flamingos lagoon, diving & snorkelling, ancient fortress, beach, dolphinarium and crocodile reserve- fish cavern trip)
We are able 24 hours for our guest would need: information, taxis, recommendations, houses to stay in other cities and we help them to find the best prices.
As hosts, we try adapt to our customer needs. If they requires help, suggestions, there we will be.
If they prefer privacy, independence, then they will have all the conditions to enjoy.
If the customers prefer to rest and do not to be disturb, only be assisted when they desire, we respect their privacy and we’ ll support only if the guests request it.
El Patio Andalú is located just at 1 block from the Viazul bus and train station and at 5 blocks from a commercial centre and provincial hospital. Prado Promenade, the most long in Cuba, is at 5 blocks from the house, there start the boulevard and next historical city centre, Unesco World Heritage with beautiful old buildings, cathedral, theatres, bars, shops, Cuban music&dancing places and diverse sightseen to do. The sea promenade or Malecón is at 20 walking-min. that finish with the delightful Punta Gorda’s residential neighbourhood, where to see sport & nautical clubs, diving centre, many beautiful beaches and romantic sunset over the lovely Cienfuegos bay.