House located in Máximo Gómez No. 219 between San Luis and San Carlos, one block from the Parque de la Caridad. It has:
• Large room (the width of the house)
• Wide saleta (the width of the house)
• Three quarters. (all with aluminum windows and doors)
• Bathroom after the first room. (tiled to the ceiling and with exit to the corridor)
• Side hall (from the first room to the third
• Eat-in kitchen (tiled floor with cantilever and tiled mini bar, aluminum doors.)
• Patio with rasilla floor.
• Tank and elevated tank
• Laundry room with two tiled floors (window overlooking the patio, it is made of two-leaf aluminum, the washing room is made of a plate)
• Tiled bathroom next to the laundry room. (also plate)
• Room of relief, of plate
• Tiled floor with sink outside the relief room.
• All the carpentry is aluminum, except the street door.
• The roof is made of tiles with cardboard from the living room to the kitchen and they are in perfect condition and painted.
• The corridor is roofed with Venezuelan zinc.
• Half of the patio is roofed with Venezuelan zinc.
• All facilities (hydraulic-sanitary and electrical are new.)
• The walls of the room and parlor are plated with pieces of plaster.
• It has a 220 V installation.
CALL 41321519 AFTER 5:00 PM AND ASK FOR JOSE
JOSE A. RODRIGUEZ JIMENEZ